So ya,today we buried my aunt margette beaubiah of gananoque ont.She joins my mom & is NO longer suffering any pain,& has found PEACE at last!I am in kingston ont & will be here untill the 12 of nov & then in toronto for 2 days then back to suds.I will need a vacation after this grueling & exausting venture.PEACE,LOVE & HAPPINES TO ALL!!!Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Aunt Marg U R at PEACE NOW,WILL MISS U EH!!!
So ya,today we buried my aunt margette beaubiah of gananoque ont.She joins my mom & is NO longer suffering any pain,& has found PEACE at last!I am in kingston ont & will be here untill the 12 of nov & then in toronto for 2 days then back to suds.I will need a vacation after this grueling & exausting venture.PEACE,LOVE & HAPPINES TO ALL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment